This is me

This is me

Thursday, August 7, 2014

One month has gone by! My oh my!


One month ago we said goodbye to our oldest son at the airport, knowing we would not see him again for 2 years.  It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life, but at the same time it was the greatest thing I have ever done.  He is LOVING his time at the MTC and has developed a great bond with his fellow elders.  Enjoy the pictures from week 4.



Having some fun in the MTC!!!
Can you jump over your companion?

One of Elder Barkers MANY faces!

Elder Avery in the small closet


Elder Meine got to see two friends from his hometown this week in the MTC.  Always a treat to see someone from home!!
With Elder Dildine

With Elder Erickson
These next six pictures were titled by Elder Meine in his e-mail as "SELFIE SUNDAY"




This one is my favorite



One last photo of Elder Meine with Elder Roan


No comments:

Post a Comment