This is me

This is me

Friday, August 15, 2014

LAST P-DAY IN THE MTC!!

Well this is it!  Our last photos from the MTC!!  Hunter leaves for Panama on August 19th at 4:30 AM!!  I have updated his addresses on the left.  He loves letters and continues to tell us how much they strengthen him and help him not feel homesick!
An amazing picture of me that Elder Gibby took.
Celebratory Cartwheels with Elder Barker

Our District Rocks!










Some of my favorite Elders!

I have made great
friendships here at the
MTC!

























One of our substitute teachers, Hermana Young.  She's super cool and helped me a lot with lessons and the language.


"Selfie Inception" I took this during a group photo.  Can't wait to get the copy of the group photo


Ready for some soccer!  This is the "Hegalo" shirts that Sister Kofoed made my entire district.  It is spanish for "Just Do IT!" Instead of a Nike swoosh we have Moroni's trumpet!  Our names are on the back!  I am a rockin' defender!!

My updated photo wall in my room
Zone picture.  I am in the very back jumping on Elder Dastrup!















No comments:

Post a Comment