This is me

This is me

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Another Week goes by!

This P-Day marked 5 months that Elder Meine has been in Panama!  He seems to be doing well and enjoying the people and culture there.  This week he answered a few more questions for us!

1. Where and how often to you get your haircut?
I've gotten my haircut here twice.  There are a million little barbershops that you can go to to get it done.


A picture of me in front of one of the bajillion barbershops in my area.  This one had a Bob Marley Minion one though so it looks the coolest.  Never actually used it though.


2. Who are you District and Zone leaders again?  We just cannot seem to keep it straight!
Right now Elder Ismael is my district leader.  My ZL's are Elder Estrada and  Elder Hernandez.

3.  How often do you go to the migrations office? What do you do there?
I'm not exactly sure when we go to migrations haha they just call us  the week of  and then we go.  We just get our ID's to live in Panama finalized and renewed  and all that stuff so we are legal. I'm not exactly sure what they do, I just show up, haha!

Me and the Amazing Hermana Ochoa!  She was a companion of Denise Mills from Middleton!!
4.  What has been the hardest thing about your mission so far?
I couldn't pick the hardest thing exactly  about the mission....And we are advised to only talk about good things with our families anyway, Sorry ;)

5.  When was the last time you had an opportunity to sing?  What and where?
I sang after our service project because the Hermanas asked me to!  Haha.  I sang Mas Cerca Dios De Ti, or Nearer My God To Thee.
Hermana Johnson cooked for us after the service project!
I can tell this made Hunter happy because he LOVES french toast and eggs!!


Our Service project, we cut down a tree with a machete and a hatchet! 





No comments:

Post a Comment