1. What do you drink? Do you have a fridge in your house? Did you figure out how to get breakfast yet?We drink a lot of water, and we do have a fridge. For breakfast I bought a box of cereal from the grocery store hahaha! And the members give us this delicious drink called chicha. Its basically foreign koolaid
2. How big is the house you live in? Did you figure out how to download pictures yet?
Its a decent size, but not too big. Im trying to figure out the pictures thing, i promise!
3. Do you have power in your house? Outlets?
Yes, and yes. But most of our outlets are occupied by our four fans.
4. Where and how do you do laundry?
We go to a little Chino laundromaut which kind of sucks, but it does the job. Its got like, 9 washers and 2 dryers which makes no sense
5. Who is the most interesting person that you met this week?
We met some guy that i cant even explain right now and i dont think i want to. He freaked me out a little. That's a story for another time
6. Tell us about one of the families that fed you?
Oh i dont know which one to talk about, youd have to be more specific! But they are all incredibly nice, and always give us a huge meal
7. How many wards or branches are you over? Who is the bishop? Do the wards have names or numbers like here at home?
We have one ward, led by Bishop Dias. It's called the Santa Librada Ward, and the most we've had in attendance so far is just over 100 people, which was yesterday
8. How do you pronounce your companions name? Does it sound just like the disease?
Hahaha yes, but the í is accented like that. So its Po-LEE-oh
9. How far do you think that you walk in one day?
10. Have you learned any of the members names yet? Who is your favorite member so far?
Hermana Oda is really sweet, and so is Hermana Muñez, but my favorite is David Lee and our ward pianist. They relate to me the best, and they are both somewhat recently returned missionaries. And our ward pianist speaks english!!!
11. What do you sleep on? Did you need your own sheets?
I just have a mattress on a bed thingy and one sheet that i usually just use as a pillow
12. Have you had any MANZANAS yet? That's right we are studying a little spanish here!
Do you mean apples? if so, no hahaha i havent even seen any!
13. Do you need a USB cable to hook your camera up to the computer?
I think so... I dont know if it will read my sd card, but i would like one anyway14. Tell us more about Santa Librada. We had a hard time finding it on a map. What is the street called that you live on.
There arent really street names... hahaha im really bad at directions here, but ill let you know if i figure it out!