This is me

This is me

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Back Together Again

Elder Meine was so excited to report this week that he has been partnered up with one of his favorite companions from back in February, ELDER DUARTE!!  Those two are ready to tear it up in Los Andes! Like always he sent some great pictures home.  Enjoy!


Panama's own Master Chef!!

Could not believe it when I saw Tomatoes on his plate!  He hates tomatoes!  When I asked he replied, "If you put onions on them they are really good.  Also I have been given so many here that they don't bug me much anymore."


Beautiful Panama Children
 

Big noche de hogar (Family Home Evening) out in Kuna Nega with the Rodriguez family.


                          Elder Meine and Elder Duarte....TOGETHER AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment